Frequently Asked Questions Small Business
Is COVID-19 impacting shipping times?
- We are monitoring the situation resulting from COVID-19 closely and are doing everything we can to ensure that orders are shipping on time. While we are not experiencing shipping delays currently, please understand that your order could take additional time to ship. Please allow up to seven business days for shipping confirmation before contacting customer care.
What measures are being taken to ensure customer and employee safety during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Uplight is working very closely with our fulfillment partners across the country to ensure the health and safety of their employees and our customers. Our fulfillment centers are still operating and following CDC national guidelines as well as adhering to the restrictions enforced by the states in which they are located. Preventative measures include but are not limited to: increased hand washing and disinfecting of high traffic areas, routine employee health screenings, limiting staff in order to maintain proper social distancing and restricting outside visitors and temporary staff. We continue to monitor the status of these businesses regularly in order to adjust according to this quickly changing situation.
What is National Grid Marketplace?
- National Grid Marketplace is an online store that facilitates the purchase of energy-saving products and services while offering instant rebates at the point of sale for certain products.
How do I find products on National Grid Marketplace?
- National Grid Marketplace currently offers a selection of the leading energy-saving products, most of which are eligible for National Grid's small business instant rebate programs. You can view the available products by selecting the product category name on the horizontal navigation bar and clicking on each product for more details. The Store's home page also offers featured energy-saving products that you can click on for more details.
How do I review a product?
- You can add a review of a product by clicking on the product, scrolling down to “product reviews” and clicking “write a review.”
Where can I find more information from National Grid about saving energy for my business?
- Please visit our small business page.
Which products are eligible for rebates?
- It's our goal to make upgrading your small business easy and affordable. That's why most of the products on National Grid Marketplace are eligible for rebates. Below each listed product, you'll see a tag and quick description of any available rebates.
Is everyone eligible for a rebate?
- To be eligible for rebates, you must be a National Grid small business customer.
- Your instant rebate will be automatically applied at time of checkout. We will verify your eligibility prior to the checkout process.
- National Grid small business customers are limited to 3 wi-fi thermostats, 10 lighting rebates, 4 water-saving and 6 APS rebates. You are eligible to purchase more products at the non-rebated price.
- Thermostat rebates are $75 off.
- Lighting rebates are $8-$12 off.
- APS rebates are $15 off.
- Water-saving product rebates are $2 - $10 off.
- All product warranties are provided by the product manufacturer. Please visit the product manufacturer website for all warranty information.
- We do not install the thermostat for you. Please be aware of the installation requirements for each thermostat before purchasing.
- Some thermostats require a C-Wire to power the device, like the Honeywell Home thermostats and ecobee SmartSi thermostat offered on this store.
- Nest Learning Thermostats do not need a C-Wire to function and the ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled thermostat comes with an adaptor for those without a C-Wire.
- If you do not have a C-Wire on your existing thermostat, there are products in the market that act as an adapter (type “thermostat c-wire adapter” into your favorite search engine), or a contractor can help you install the device.
- Make sure to check your current wiring before purchasing any thermostat, and consult the installation information shown above.
What payment forms are accepted on the Marketplace?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.
Why wasn’t I able to complete my online credit card transaction?
- Please check that you input your credit card information correctly. If you continue to experience issues, you can contact us using one of the options on our Contact Us page, call us toll free at +1 (877) 609-5037 or send an email to email@example.com.
How can I view and print my online order confirmation?
- You can view your order information using the order confirmation email we send to you.
- Note: during peak seasonal and promotional periods, shipping estimates may be slightly delayed 3-5 business days. Please be on the lookout for your tracking email.
How do I track my order?
- You will receive a tracking number for your shipment as soon as we release it to the delivery company. We cannot adjust your shipping address once your order has shipped.
The item I bought is now on sale. Can I get a price match?
Because sales and promotions have strict dates set by the manufacturer, our company policy does not allow us to price match orders placed before or after the advertised sale period. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Can I cancel an order?
- In order to get your order to you as quickly as possible, we begin processing your shipment immediately after you hit "submit". This means that unfortunately, we are unable to cancel orders for in stock items.
Why is my item on backorder?
- On rare occasions, popular products can be temporarily sold-out, but we are usually back in stock quickly. If you would like to adjust your order in the event of any delay, please contact us toll free at +1 (877) 609-5037 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- For shipping & delivery questions, please see our Shipping page.
- For returns questions, please see our Returns page.
- Still have questions? Please contact us using one of the options on our Contact Us page.