PROLINE® 48-GALLON BLANKETED ELECTRIC LOWBOY WATER HEATER, electric install with new circuit
The ProLine® Standard electric water heater is a reliable choice when you are looking to maximize your hot water output and is designed with environmentally-friendly insulation to reduce standby heat loss.
With a 38-gallon (nominal) tank producing 6,000 watts and 0.93 Uniform Energy Factor, the EN6-40-DOLBS delivers a first-hour rating of 47 gallons and a recovery rate of 21 gallons per hour. It carries a 6-year limited tank warranty.
|Rated Storage Volume||44|
|Water Connection Size||3/4"|
|Limited Tank Warranty||6 years|
|Limited Parts Warranty||6 years|
Dimensions and Venting
Between unforeseen complications, additional parts, disposing of your old water heater and your valuable time, installing a water heater yourself can end up costing more than hiring a professional.
That's why we bundled installation with all of our water heaters on the Marketplace, not only to save you money but to also provide you and your family peace of mind.
What to expect on installation day with basic labor and favorable site conditions:
- Mount and secure new heater
- Connect vent to existing vent ducting
- Connect water and gas input to existing supply lines
- Leak and cycle test
- Includes planning, equipment and material acquisition, area preparation and protection, setup and cleanup.
- Any surface demolition, structural modifications and restoration if needed is extra.
Need Help Deciding?
Questions on which water heater is right for you? Don't see what you're looking for? Our concierge is here to help. Use the chat below to get started.
Prepare to answer the following questions before chatting with our concierge:
- How do you currently heat your water? Gas or Electric?
- How much space do you have for your water heater?
year limited warranty
Uniform Energy Factor