PROLINE® DIRECT VENT 40-GALLON GAS TALL WATER HEATER with Installation
The FVIR-compliant ProLine® Direct Vent gas water heater by State Water Heaters is designed to draw air from outside the home, eliminating problems caused by insufficient indoor ventilation. The unit has horizontal air intake and venting on all models up to 80” from the outside wall with no electrical power needed.
Featuring a 40-gallon (nominal) tank, a 0.60 Uniform Energy Factor and a 38,000 BTU gas burner, the GS6 40 YBDS Direct Vent delivers a first hour rating of 64 gallons and a recovery rate of 41 gallons per hour. It carries a 6-year limited warranty, and meets Low NOx emission requirements.
|Rated Storage Volume||39|
|Power Source||Natural Gas|
|Water Connection Size||3/4"|
|Limited Tank Warranty||6 years|
|Limited Parts Warranty||6 years|
Dimensions and Venting
|Height w/ Draft Hood||64"|
Between unforeseen complications, additional parts, disposing of your old water heater and your valuable time, installing a water heater yourself can end up costing more than hiring a professional.
That's why we bundled installation with all of our water heaters on the Marketplace, not only to save you money but to also provide you and your family peace of mind.
What to expect on installation day with basic labor and favorable site conditions:
- Mount and secure new heater
- Connect vent to existing vent ducting
- Connect water and gas input to existing supply lines
- Leak and cycle test
- Includes planning, equipment and material acquisitions, area preparation and protection, setup and cleanup.
- Any surface demolition, structural modifications and restoration if needed is extra.
Need Help Deciding?
Questions on which water heater is right for you? Don't see what you're looking for? Our concierge is here to help. Use the chat below to get started.
Prepare to answer the following questions before chatting with our concierge:
- How do you currently heat your water? Gas or Electric?
- How much space do you have for your water heater?
year limited warranty
Uniform Energy Factor