PROLINE® 50-GAL TALL XE HYBRID ELECTRIC HEAT PUMP WATER HEATERS
The ProLine® XE Hybrid Electric Heat Pump by State Water Heaters reduces water heating cost by up to 73% through an innovative design that pulls environmental heat while dehumidifying and cooling the ambient air at the same time.
The HPX 50 DHPTNE uses heat pump technology to deliver tremendous savings, by generating heat through the heat pump technology instead of the heating elements. It offers premium features including a user-friendly display, vacation mode to save money while you are away, and a heavy duty anode that protects your tank for 10 years. In addition to the heat pump technology, this model also has two heating elements that help the water heater recover quickly during periods of high demand.
|Rated Storage Volume||46|
|Water Connection Size||3/4"|
|Limited Tank Warranty||10 years|
|Limited Parts Warranty||10 years|
Dimensions and Venting
Is this enough hot water?*
at same time
time to fill tub
Many factors affect the actual performance of a water heater. This represents our closest approximation of your likely experience with this water heater in the United States, but actual performance may vary depending on factors beyond our ability to control or estimate. *Annual Estimated energy costs are estimated calculated from the energy efficiency of each water heater, estimated household hot water usage & set temperature, national average groundwater temperature, and national average energy prices as reported by the Department of Energy and the Energy Information Administration.
Between unforeseen complications, additional parts, disposing of your old water heater and your valuable time, installing a water heater yourself can end up costing more than hiring a professional.
That's why we offer bundled installation with all of our water heaters on the Marketplace, not only to save you money but to also provide you and your family peace of mind.
What to expect on installation day:
- Place and level mounting pad
- Mount and secure condenser to pad
- Install heat exchanger in existing supply plenum
- Connect, insulate lines between condenser and heat exchanger
- Connect existing thermostat
- Connect condenser to power
- Charge condenser with up to 12 lbs of R410a refrigerant
- Power unit
- Verify proper cycling and temperature control. Includes planning, equipment and material acquisition, area preparation and protection, setup and cleanup.
- Remove and dispose of existing unit
- Any surface demolition, structural modifications, and restoration if needed may result in an additional cost
- Note: Permits may be required and additional fees may apply.
Don't have the proper hookups for a heat pump? No problem.
Need Help Deciding?
Questions on which water heater is right for you? Don't see what you're looking for? Our concierge is here to help. Use the chat below to get started.
Prepare to answer the following questions before chatting with our concierge:
- How do you currently heat your water? Gas or Electric?
- How much space do you have for your water heater?
year limited warranty
Uniform Energy Factor